Friday, April 1, 2011

Polymer Clay Central Challenge for March

My poor blog has been sorely neglected this week... I promise to do better next week.

Thanks to all who voted in the Polymer Clay Challenge for March.  The theme was St. Patrick's Day (anything green) and only three of us entered.  I guess that's not a very popular theme. 


Necklace: 3rd, Lucky and his pot of Gold: 1st, Leprecaun Tree: 2nd Place
 Mine was the tree if you haven't already figured it out!

The trunk has a lot more gold in it than I usually use.  It made the tree very rich-looking.


If you look close, you can see the shamrock shapes in the leaves.

The rainbow was made with translucent clay to give it more depth.
Enjoy!
Korrina

3 comments:

  1. I really love what you can do with clay! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a little biased, but I think you should have taken 1st place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I admit, I voted for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete